Ford vehicles are in use by the Israeli military in the occupied section of the Jordan Valley, in the West Bank areas close to the Separation Wall and on the Israeli-Egyptian border.
- In 1999 Delek Motors became the exclusive importer and distributor of Ford in Israel. Delek Motors is a subsidiary company of Delek Ma’arakhot Rekhev, a public company traded in Tel Aviv that is part of the Delek group.
- In 2001, the company signed a contract with the Israeli army to provide approximately 1,000 sample F350 pickup trucks – made by Ford for a total of 40 million dollars. 750 of them would replace old trucks and 300 will be used as ambulances.  Ford has been the supplyer of pickup trucks to the Israeli army during the last 10 years. These trucks have been retrofitted and adjusted by the Israeli supplier to the army needs. All of these contracts have been supplied under the US military aid to Israel. 
- At the end of 2011, Ford is expected to compete in the tender of the ministry of defence and the Israeli army for supplying heavy-load pickup trucks. The tender is for the sum of approximately NIS 750 million4.
- In 2003, an Israeli newspaper report revealed that Ford’s F550 trucks were retrofitted by Hatehof for the Israeli army to armoured personnel carriers for use by the IDF in the West Bank. 
- Ford vehicles are in use by the ‘Caracal’ military unit. Caracal is a combat unit which patrols the occupied section of the Jordan Valley, in the West Bank areas close to the Separation Wall and on the Israeli-Egyptian border.
 Financial report (Hebrew): http://maya.tase.co.il/bursa/report.asp?report_cd=667329&CompCd=829
 Ynet report (Hebrew) http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-1264768,00.html
About the same deal (Hebrew): http://motocar.ifeel.co.il/article/1524.aspx
 Ynet report (Hebrew): http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/1,7340,L-2716895,00.html
 Karkal military unit: http://www.mako.co.il/pzm-units/special-units/Article-877f73da6f8a131006.htm
- “Big Brother” in Jerusalem’s Old City: Israel’s Militarized Visual Surveillance System in Occupied East Jerusalem
- Caterpillar Imports of Bulldozers to the Israeli Army Is on Hold
- Cisco's Involvement in the Israeli Occupation
- Danish Companies Provide Services in West Bank Settlements
- Elbit Systems' Complicity in the Assault on Gaza 2014
- Facts on the Ground: Heavy Engineering Machinery and the Israeli Occupation
- Hewlett Packard (HP) And The Israeli Occupation
- Hewlett Packard (HP) Renewed Its Contract With the Israeli Ministry of Defence for the Maintenance of the Basel System in Checkpoints
- Hewlett Packard Splits Into Two Separate Companies: Hewlett Packard Enterprise and HP Inc.
- HP Will Continue Maintaining the Basel System Until the End of 2015
- Motorola Solutions to Provide Encrypted Smartphones to the Israeli Army
- Privatizing Security: Corporate Involvement in the Checkpoints
- Proven Effective: Crowd Control Weapons in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Signal Strength: Occupied: The Telecommunications Sector and the Israeli Occupation
- Technologies of Control: The Case of Hewlett Packard (HP)
- The Gendered Aspect of Israeli Checkpoints in the OPT
- The Israeli Ministry of Defense Expands HP’s Biometric System in Checkpoints
- Volvo Provides Buses Used as Mobile Interrogation Rooms by Israel's General Security Services
- حقائق على أرض الواقع: المعدّات الهندسيّة الثّقيلة والاحتلال الاسرائيلي
- في صيانة نظام "بيزيل" حتّى نهاية العام 2015 HP سوف تستمرّ شركة
- نجاعة مُثبتة: أسلحة السّيطرة على الجماهير في الأراضي الفلسطينيّة المُحتلَّة