By 2025, a network of light rail trains will connect all major Israeli settlements in occupied East Jerusalem, fragmenting Palestinian communities and transporting settlers with comfort and ease.
- Eye in the Sky: New Aerial Surveillance Systems and the Jerusalem Light Rail
- Removing Veolia Environnement, Transdev and Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) from the Who Profits Database
- The Israeli Exploitation of Palestinian Natural Resources: Part III: Ashtrom
- Tracking Annexation: The Jerusalem Light Rail and the Israeli Occupation
- Veolia Sells Its Shares in the Jerusalem Light Rail and Completes Withdrawal from the Israeli Market
- Veolia Tries to Sell Its Activities in Israel: Two Reported Deals Are Still Pending
- Veolia's Activities in Israel and the OPT: An Overview