A public Israeli construction and real estate company.
The company is involved in the construction of 130 apartments and a commercial center in the settlement of Alfei Menashe in the occupied West Bank.
The company was also involved in a construction project in the settlement of Har Homa in occupied East Jerusalem.
Between the years 2011-2017, the company’s subsidiary Giltek Infrastructure Works was involved in infrastructure work for the Israeli Ministry of Defense (IMOD).
Major shareholders include: Battalion Initiatives (11.31%); Hapheonix (11.31%); Rovgil Adi (10.06%); Feiglin Family (13.24%); Ben Avraham Family (9.45%); Alteshuler Shaham (5.44%).
Chairman- Avraham Ben Avi
CEO- Feiglin Haim
Giltek Infradtructure Works Ltd. (100%); K.Z.H Construction and Infrastructure Ltd. (100%); K.Z.H 1 Ltd. (100%); Malgam Manpower Management Ltd. (100%); Kiboli Assets and Investments (50%); K.Z. City Gate Management and Holding Ltd. (50%); Even Hashoham Group (50%); Sivan Bizua Ltd. (50%).
In 2019, the company reached an agreement with Holmes Place International to establish a shared company to construct and operate in sports and entertainment center in Israel.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 26/07/2020
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)