A private Canadian corporation with investments in the fields of real estate, environmental development, nuclear medicine, marine agriculture and tourism.
The subsidiary AnyWay Solutions, which is active in Canada, the US and Israel and has an active Israeli office, was involved in building a cycling path in Mount Hermon, located in the occupied Syrian Golan. In addition, it was involved in stabilizing a strip of land for the Israeli Ministry of Defense on the wall surrounding the besieged Gaza.
The subsidiary Seakura Sea for Life, an Israeli company for the development of seaweed in land-based eco-pools, has distribution points for its products in Gush Etzion settlement and Ariel settlement in the occupied West Bank.
Cim Lustigman, one of the company’s subsidiaries, which is a private Israeli construction company, is involved in building 128 housing units in the settlement neighborhood French Hill in East Jerusalem, 122 housing units in Har Homa settlement in East Jerusalem and 32 housing units in Pisgat Ze’ev settlement also in East Jerusalem. In addition, the company is responsible for building the Judea and Samaria District Police Headquarters in Maaleh Adumim settlement in the occupied West Bank. One of the subsidiaries of Cim Lustigman, Yael Hill Ltd, was involved in building 14,00 housing units in the Palestinian village Al-Walajah, located in the West Bank. Another subsidiary of the company, Somwood Constructions, is involved in building 300 housing units in the settlement neighborhood French Hell.
Owned by the Silver family.
Cim Lustigman Ltd, Century Investments, AnyWay Solid Environmental Solutions, Isotopia Molecular Imaging Ltd, Seakura Products from Nature, Roi’m Olam
The company has a joint venture with The Protection of Nature in Israel, the largest Israeli environmental nonprofit.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 20/06/2018
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)