A private Israeli manufacturer and importer of audio speakers and amplification systems.
As at July 2016, the company was located in the Barkan Industrial Zone, a settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank. On its website, the company states it has relocated to Rosh Haayin, a city within the green line. However, its “About” section still lists the Barkan address.
Teletone Electronics develops electronic and audio systems for several companies complicit in the Israeli occupation, including Elbit Systems and Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.
The company also provided Public Address Systems for all Shufersal branches. Shufersal operates several branches in settlements in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem. It also provided PA systems to Israeli military bases, Elbit Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries and Rafael Advanced Defense Systems.
Privately owned by the Samorai family.
CEO: Yariv Samorai
The company’s clients include Elbit Systems, Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries, Israeli military, Shufersal.
The company represents the following international brands: Paso (Italy), IC Audio (Germany), Seikaku (Taiwan), Barix (Switzerland), Commend (Austria), Sanming (US) and ArmyBeat (China).
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 12/11/2017
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Barkan Mounting Systems
- Ben Hasharon
- Blue Square Israel
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit