Specializes in waste collection, mainly paper, cardboard and plastics; shredding services; transport, storage and supply of paper waste.
The company operates a plant in the settlement Industrial Zone of Nitzanei Shalom and in the settlement Industrial Zone of Barkan.
Tal-El also provides waste collection services to the settlement of Ma’ale Adumim and to the Jerusalem municipality, which includes the occupied East Jerusalem.
In addition, the company provides services to the Israeli army, to the Israeli Ministry of Defense and to the Israeli Prison Service.
.The company is owned by K.M.M Recycling Enterprises, which is owned by Eyal, Shachar, Liran and Philip-Shraga Kortov
All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 04/12/2015
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- All Trade Recycling
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- The Trendlines Group
- Trendlines Agtech – Mofet
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)