A private Israeli recycling and waste management company.
The company operates a plant in Nitzanei Shalom settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank. According to the website of the Barkan settlement industrial zone, the company has a facility in the IZ.
The company and its parent company, KMM Recycling Industries, won tenders published by the Jerusalem municipality for the citywide collection of recycled materials. In 2013 and 2014, Tel Al was selected to provide paper and plastic bottle collection services respectively. In 2015, KMM was selected to provide textile collection services. There are recycling stations in several settlement neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem, including in Pisgat Ze’ev, French Hill, Gilo, Neve Yaakov, Maalot Dafna, Har Homa, Ramat Eshkol and Ramot.
The company has also provided services to the settlement of Ma’ale Adumim in the West Bank.
The company provides waste collection services for Israel Prison Service.
Tal El and KMM are both subcontractors of ELA, a private not-for-profit Israeli recycling corporation. ELA operates a recycling station in the settlement of Kiryat Arba in the occupied West Bank.
Owned by KMM Recycling Industries, which is owned by the Kortov family.
Company clients include Israel Prison Service, the Israeli military and Ministry of Defense
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 04/11/2020
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Israel Chemicals (ICL Group)
- Kardan NV
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- SMA Solar Technology
- Tahal Group International
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)
Find A Company