A global Chinese producer of Solar Panels. The company manufactures, develops and delivers solar energy products.
In June 2016, Who Profits documented Suntech’s solar panels in the Netiv Hagdud commercial solar field, in Netiv Hagdud settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley. Netiv Hagdud project is a joint venture of $6 million USD between Enerpoint Israel and “Green is us”, its electricity production reaches 4 MW and it is built over 50 Dunams of Palestinian land.
SunTech also provided 18200 panels producing 4.9 MW of solar power, to the Ketura Sun solar field in the Naqab generating enough annual electricity for 30,000 inhabitants.
With the Israeli company Shikun & Binui Energy, Suntech initiated the development of the large solar fields of Sde Boker and Hatzerim generating 5 MW and 6 MW in electric capacity (respectively).
Furthermore, in a joint partnership with the Israeli company Solarit Doral, Suntech co-built a solar power station in Katzrin, an Israeli settlement in the occupied Syrian Golan. The Katzrin solar project generates 85,000 kWh a year.
The company’s revenue from solar power generation reached $161.86 million during 2016, representing an increase of 20.2% compared to $134.76 million in 2015.
Suntech’s revenue generated by customers based in Israel alone rests at around $2736.59 million.
Owned by Shunfeng International clean Energy, the largest independent solar energy provider in China.
Company chairman: Mr. Fubo Zhang
China based subsidiaries: Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd; Luoyang Suntech Power Co., Ltd; Jiangsu Shunfeng; Changzhou Shunfeng Photovoltaic Materials Co., Ltd.; Jiangsu Shunfeng Photovoltaic Electronic Power Co., Ltd.; Shungfeng Photovoltaic Investment (China) Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Shunfeng Photovoltaic Investments Co., Ltd.; Lattice Power (Jiangxi) Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Latticebright Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Changda Optoelectronic Science & Technology Co., Ltd. All wholly woned (100%).
Wholly owned subsidiaries worldwide: Mega-Solar and Suntech Japan. Japan; Shunfeng Photovoltaic Holding Limited, Hong Kong; Lattice Power Corporation, Lattice Power Corporation (The Island of Grand Cayman); S.A.G. Solar GmbH & Co. KG and meteocontrol GmbH.; Germany.
Enerpoint Israel and Super Ploy: Suntech signed a 10 million NIS (approximately $2.7 million) contract in January with Israel’s Tel Aviv-based Enerpoint for the company’s SuperPoly solar system.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 26/10/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Ben Hasharon
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yechezkel Morad
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)