Manufacturer of petrol, gas tanks, and pressurized air tanks. The company is also a provider of heavy metal work, as well as logistical services. Among the company’s clients are Mekorot, Amisragas, Paz, Supergas, and the state of Israel.
Its production facility is located in the Nitzanei Shalom industrial zone, which is a West Bank settlement.
The company’s facility processes dangerous chemicals which contributes to the pollution discharged into surrounding land and water system, affecting the neighboring Palestinian population.
In addition, the Palestinian workers in the company’s facility suffer poor working conditions and low safety measures. In fact, three Palestinian workers have been killed during their work on three different occasions: 2000, 2002, and 2008. Workers also suffer from low wages. According to workers at the facility, the company payed them 9 NIS per hour while 25 NIS is the minimum hourly rate set by the Israeli law. The company’s response in 2010 was that Palestinian workers are subject to Jordanian law and not Israeli law, a claim that was refuted by a High Israeli Labor Court precedent in 2007.
Oron family (Through Solor holding)
In 2011, the company’s activity and production facility was bought by Brand Industries through its subsidiary Pelegaz. Consequently, Solpaz, a new entity was formed and it is co-owned by both companies: Brand and Solor.
Brand Industries, Dixxon Gas, Solopaz, Elevating.
Brand’s sister companies:
Solor Hasharon Metal (50% by Oron)
Carmor (formerly: Hatehof) – publicly traded, controlled (75.3%) by David Oron
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 10/02/2016
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Barkan Mounting Systems
- Ben Hasharon
- Blue Square Israel
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit