A private German manufacturer of concrete machinery.
Concrete pump vehicles of the company were documented in the construction of settlements in the occupied West Bank, and in the construction of the Jerusalem light rail, which connects settlement neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem with West Jerusalem and with one another.
Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group (XCMG) is the majority shareholder in SCHWING.
Managing Directors: Gunther Abolins and Xianliang SHA
Group companies: SCHWING AMERICA, INC., SCHWING STETTER INDIA PVT LTD, SCHWING Australia, Schwing Shanghai Machinery Manufacturing Co., SCHWING St. Stefan (Austria), SCHWING-Stetter Brazil, SCHWING Russia
Exclusive Israeli Representative: M. Bar Maintenance Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 25/12/2017
- Afcon Holdings
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashtrom Group
- David Ackerstein Ltd.
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Egis Rail
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Hapoalim Bank
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- Leumi Bank
- Modi’in Ezrachi
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- RT LTA Systems
- T&M Protection Resources Holdings Israel
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- YSB – Ya’acobi Brothers Group