A private Israeli construction and development company that plans and executes residential, commercial and public construction projects in Israel, the occupied Palestinian territory and the occupied Syrian Golan.
S.A.G. (Velvel) has several projects in the Ariel settlement. It is executing the construction project “The House in Ariel by the University” in southeast Ariel. This project is executed according to a tender won by the company on 26 January 2014. The company purchased an area of 3,300 m2 for NIS 2.6 million, with development expenses of NIS 1.46 million, in order to build 18 housing units in the Ariel settlement. The tender was published in the framework of Local Outline Plan 130/2/3, which refers to the land of the Palestinian village Salfit. This project is due to be completed in June 2017. The project was accompanied by Mercantile Discount Bank.
The company also executed the project “The House in Ariel – Ariel HaArava” according to a tender to build 51 housing units on an area of 8,689 m2 in the settlement, which the company won on 21 March 2012 with an offer of NIS 455,500. Development expenses were NIS 4.74 million. The project comprises several cottages and one building, which “provide a stunning view of the Mountains of Samaria” according to the developer. It was built under Local Outline Plan 130/2/4, which refers to the land of the Palestinian villages Salfit and Marda. This project was also accompanied by Mecantile Discount Bank.
The company is executing a project in Pisgat Zeev in accordance with a tender to build 23 housing units on an area of 3,474 m2 in the settlement, which the company won on 22 November 2015 with an offer of NIS 4,756,706. Development expenses were NIS 3.92 million. The project is carried out under Local Outline Plan 4430/A. This project is accompanied by First International Bank of Israel (FIBI).
The company built a residential neighborhood comprised of 38 cottages in the Har Gilo settlement. The project was also accompanied by First International Bank of Israel.
The company has two projects currently under construction in the Efrat settlement: 33 housing units in Givat HaTamar neighborhood and 30 units in Givat HaDagan neighborhood.
Jointly with Shayke Ella Ltd, the company is building and marketing “Alfei Menashe – The House by the Grove,” a construction project in the Alfei Menashe settlement.
S.A.G. (Velvel) has several joint projects with the Bar-Amana Buildings Construction & Development Company, a subsidiary of Amana, the Gush Emunim settlement movement. These include a residential project in the Kokhav HaShachar settlement, 16 housing units in the Nofim settlement, a project of 117 units (of which 77 are already populated and 40 are currently under construction) in the Alei Zahav settlement, a residential neighborhood comprised of 64 housing units in the Eli settlement, a large construction project in the Tel Zion settlement for the ultra-orthodox public comprised of 400 units (108 of which are currently under construction) and a project in the Shilo settlement.
The company built a commercial center in the Eli settlement. It also built a religious school for girls (Ulpana) in the Kokhav Yaakov settlement.
The company is building a residential project of 114 housing units in the Leshem settlement and a residential project comprised of 93 units in the Mitzpe Yeriho settlement.
In a joint venture with Ariel Yazamut Ltd, the company is building a residential neighborhood in the ultra-orthodox settlement of Maale Amos.
S.A.G. (Velvel) is building a residential project for the Mateh Binyamin Development Company in the Naale settlement. Over 130 housing units have already been built, and an additional 88 units are currently under construction.
The company is currently marketing the “Neve Or” project in the Immanuel settlement as well as 88 housing units in what it calls a “unique boutique project” in the Tekoa settlement. The latter project is a joint undertaking with the Gush Ezion Development Company.
The company also operates in the occupied Syrian Golan. Together with the Bar-Amana Buildings Construction & Development Company, it built a residential project comprised of 32 cottages in the Katzrin settlement.
Directors: Zvi Aychel and Zeev Horvitz
Shareholders: Zvi Aychel (50%) and Zeev Horvitz (50%)
Bar-Amana Buildings Construction & Development Company, the Gush Ezion Development Company, the Mateh Binyamin Development Company, Ariel Yazamut Ltd. and Shayke Ella Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 13/06/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)