A construction and development company. The company started as a major contractor of the Israeli Ministry of Defense, the Prime Minister’s Office and the Negev Nuclear Research Center, today it is operating as a construction company for residential projects.
The company has built 195 housing units in the settlement neighborhood of Homat Shmuel (Har Homa) in occupied East Jerusalem, 85 of which were built during 2014 alone.
The company is controlled by Yitzhak Mirilashvili and CEO Avishai Ben-Haim, through Avnei Shoham Real Estate (59%). Additional shareholders are Emily Amkie Haber (9%) and Shmuel Leviev (6%).
D Rotshtein Building & Assets in the Sharon, D Rotshtein Building & Construction in the Shfela, D Rotshtein Building & Construction Ltd. and RasidoSa’an – Construction Development Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 02/07/2015
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Ben Hasharon
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yechezkel Morad
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)