A private Israeli global provider of micro irrigation solutions.
The company’s irrigation equipment has been documented in agricultural settlements in the Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank in October 2017, March 2019 and June 2019. The purchase orders on all boxes documented by Who Profits were made by the Naama branch of Amir Agriculture, a representative of Rivulis.
In October 2018, Rivulis employees visited a date plantation of the agricultural cooperative of Mehola settlement in the northern Jordan Valley.
The company has regional sales directors for the Jordan Valley and the occupied Syrian Golan.
The company is majority owned by FIMI Opportunity Funds (59.5%). The remaining shares are held by P&P Water Holdings (25.5%) and Jaya Hind Industries (15%).
P&P Water Holdings is an affiliate of the global private equity investment firm Paine Schwartz Partners. Jaya Hind Industries is part of the Dr. Abhay Firodia Group, an Indian industrial house active primarily in the automotive industry.
In 2017, Rivulis entered into a merger agreement with the Greek irrigation company Eurodrip S.A. The merged company is the second largest irrigation corporation outside of India.
CEO: Richard Klapholz
Rivulis Plastro (100%), Manna Irrigation Intelligence (100%)
Polyplastic (Russia), Jewish National Fund (JNF)
All the information contained in this page is valid until
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company Ltd. – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav