A manufacturer and provider of hybrid power solutions.
Through its business unit REFUsol the company develops and sells solar inverters for Photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Heaps of the company’s solar panels were documented in the solar field of Netiv Hagdud, an Israeli illegal settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley, during a 2016 Who Profits field tour. Upon completion, Netiv Hagdud solar field will produce 4 megawatts of electricity, enough to power about 600 Western-style Israeli homes. The field takes 50 Dunams of Palestinian land.
Owned by the German based PRETTL, a major global holding company operating in the automotive and electronics sector.
PRETTL Group CEO: Daniel Stuckert.
Solar Power International (SPI), Renewable Energy India
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 19/10/2017
- ABB Group
- Afek Oil and Gaz
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Clal Sun
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Eden Springs
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- HBI Haerter AG
- Israel Salt Company
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Nextcom Group
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- REFUsol Elektronik
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- SMA Solar Technology
- T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry