A manufacturer and provider of hybrid power solutions.
Through its business unit REFUsol the company develops and sells solar inverters for Photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Heaps of the company’s solar panels were documented in the solar field of Netiv Hagdud, an Israeli illegal settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley, during a 2016 Who Profits field tour. Upon completion, Netiv Hagdud solar field will produce 4 megawatts of electricity, enough to power about 600 Western-style Israeli homes. The field takes 50 Dunams of Palestinian land.
Owned by the German based PRETTL, a major global holding company operating in the automotive and electronics sector.
PRETTL Group CEO: Daniel Stuckert.
Solar Power International (SPI), Renewable Energy India
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 19/10/2017
- ABB Group
- Afek Oil and Gaz
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Eden Springs
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- HBI Haerter AG
- Israel Salt Company
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Nextcom Group
- Oron Group Investments & Holdings Ltd.
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- SMA Solar Technology
- T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry
Find A Company