An American multinational real estate company.
The Ma’ale Adumim office and other offices located within the green line, offer real estate for sale and for rental in all the major West Bank settlements, including but limited to: Adam (Geva Binyamin), Beit Arye, Beit El, Giva’at Ze’ev, Ma’ale Adumim, Oranit, Salit, Sha’arei Tikva and Tzofim. In occupied East Jerusalem, the company markets and rents properties in the settlement neighborhoods of Gilo, Har Homa, Ramot, The French Hill and Pisgat ze’ev.
As of November 2015, RE/MAX Israel was still selling properties in 18 different Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories. As of November 2015 RE/MAX offered 80 properties for sale in 18 different settlements, with a combined value approaching $36,250,000.
As of December 2016, Who Profits documented RE/MAX Israel selling luxurious properties in 8 different Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territories in both the West Bank and East Jerusalem; Ariel, Alfei Menasheh, Ma’aleh Adumim, Giva’at Zeev, Har Adar, Beitar Illit, Ma’aleh Shomron, and Ma’aleh Amos. The total sum of these listings reached 23,561,612 USD. This amount does not include all the rental listings which are located also located in Israeli settlements and are posted more dynamically on RE/MAX website.
RE/MAX Holdings is majority owned and controlled by David Liniger (Chairman and Co-Founder) and Gail Liniger (Vice Chair and Co-Founder). Margaret Kelly (CEO), Vincent Tracey (President) and Daryl Jesperson hold minority ownership interests in company.
Additional shreholders include: Putnam Investment Management, Burgundy Asset Management, Van Berkom and Associates, Roystone Capital Management and J.P. Morgan Investment Management.
As of the end of 2015, RE/MAX’s total amount of reported revenues reached 176,868,000 US$.
The company functions through a franchise corporate structure. It operates franchises around over 98 countries.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 13/12/2016
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Ben Hasharon
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yechezkel Morad
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)