Manufacturer and distributer of dairy products. The company’s facilities are located in the industrial zone of Katzerin, an Israeli settlements in the occupied Golan. In 2014, the company expanded its dairy facility in 2 extra acres.
Originally the company was founded by two other dairy products manufacturers: Tara and Strauss, today it is owned by 4 settlements in the Occupied Syrian Golan; Ein Zivun, Ortal (which also owns the Golan Heights Wineries), Gadot, and Shamir (19% for each settlement).
The company cooperates with 18 dariy farms, all of which are located in Nouv and Avni Eitan settlements in the Occupied Golan.
Tara Milco : Although not directly held by Tara anymore the company is still functioning as the provider for some of its dairy products.
On 3 May 2015, Shufersal launched its own milk brand, “Shufersal Milk”. The raw material of which is manufactured and supplied by Ramat Hagolan Dairies.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sat 20/06/2015
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit