A private Israeli company specializing in road construction.
The company has been involved in the construction of two sections of the Seam Zone, an area of the occupied West Bank annexed to Israel by the Wall.
The company planned streets and patrol roads in the settlements of Ariel, Emanuel, Maaleh Adumim, Alfei Menashe and Har Adar in the West Bank. It was also involved in the expansion of the settlement of Modi’in Illit.
Peretz Sela was also involved in the planning of three checkpoints in the occupied Palestinian territory: Jaba’ checkpoint, Ni’lin checkpoint, and Nitzarim checkpoint.
In addition, the company was involved in construction in three Israeli military bases: Zikim, Nitzanim, and Ofir.
The company is fully owned by Peretz-Sela Maintenance Ltd, which is privately owned by Shimon Peretz.
Director: Shimon Peretz
Among the company’s clients are: Israeli Ministry of Construction and Housing; Israeli Ministry of Defense; governmental companies; municipalities and local councils; public bodies
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 17/07/2018
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)