A private Israeli company specializing in construction and real estate.
The company built and marketed a residential project in Har Homa settlement neighborhood in occupied East Jerusalem as well as three residential projects in the settlement of Ma’ale Adumim in the occupied West Bank. The project was accompanied by Mizraji Tfahot bank.
In the 1980s, the company was involved in two construction projects in the occupied Gaza Strip. Contracted by the Jewish Agency, the Israeli Ministry of Tourism and seven Israeli settlements, the company built a hotel near the Israeli settlement of Neve Dekalim. In addition, the company was also hired by the Israeli authorities to renew and expand Al-Shifa Hospital in the Gaza Strip, a major construction project. This is a clear example of the allocation of major construction projects to Israeli companies at the expense of Palestinian contractors.
The company is owned by Moshe and Eyal Peretz.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 09/08/2020
- B Communications
- B. Gaon Holdings
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Baran Group
- Bezeq – The Israeli Telecommunication Corporation
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Cisco systems
- Dexcel Pharma Technologies
- Gadish Engineering – Yoram Gadish Group
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Maman Cargo Terminals and Handling
- Paz Oil Company
- Pelephone Communications
- Salomon, Levin & Elstein (SLE)