A private Israel-based global provider of monitoring and control solutions for the defense, security, utility and Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) sectors.
The company developed the C4I system for Iron Dome, the Israeli air defense system developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems. The C4I system is responsible for the air awareness picture building, target classification, calculating interception programs and controlling launch and interception processes. The system was declared operational in 2011, and has been deployed both within the Green Line and in the occupied Syrian Golan.
The company markets its command and control applications as “battle-proven technology” based on its role in the development of Iron Dome. Through collaborations with companies such as Netafim, an Israel-based global provider of irrigation technology, and Foresight Autonomous Holdings (NASDAQ and TASE: FRSX), a publicly traded Israeli technology company, the company adapts its military technology for commercial use.
The company developed an Information Grid project for the Israel Electric Company (IEC) known as the Sarig HaMeyda (Hebrew: Information Tendril) system.
The system controls IEC operational and strategic sites and enables central and dispersed command over various security systems, including CCTV cameras and electronic fences. The mPrest platform connects tens of thousands of sensors across 600 IEC sites and mobile assets and aggregates and analyzes data in real-time.
The project, intended to control all IEC sites, was completed in January 2017. In 2019, the IEC declined a Freedom of Information request submitted by Who Profits regarding the specific locations in which the system is installed.
In July 2018, the IEC announced that it contracted the company without tender for a period of two years for the maintenance of the system.
The Israeli state-owned military corporation Rafael Advanced Defense Systems holds a 39.63% stake in mPrest.
Preferred stock shareholders include Vector Limited, Angeleno Investors III, GE Ventures, Ourcrowd International Investment II, Ourcrowd (Investment in mPrest), Ourcrowd (Investment in mPrest II), Ourcrowd (Investment in mPrest III), Hermetic Trust (1975).
CEO: Natan Barak
Southern Company (NYSE:SO), New York Power Authority, Mekorot – Israel’s National Water Company, Foresight (NASDAQ and TASE: FRSX), Vector, Netafim, UMS Group, San Diego Gas & Electric, Bezeq, Reliance Industries Limited
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 13/08/2019
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Denya Cebus
- Dexia Israel (formerly: Local Municipality Treasure Bank)
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- G1 Secure Solutions (formerly G4S Israel)
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh