Formerly the Moscow Metro company, this company became a general construction company specializing in Metro and road construction.
In July 2010 the company won a contract with Minrav Engineering for the construction of section B of the A1 fast train line from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Most of the length of this section consists of tunnels underneath the Latrun enclave, an occupied Palestinian land in the West Bank which was ethnically cleansed of its Palestinian residents after the 1967 war. Using occupied Palestinian land and resources (such as the dirt dug from the tunnels) for an exclusively Israeli transportation project is illegal under international law.
The company is an Open Joint Stock Company (OJSC), owned by the Russian Federation.
CEO: Zhukov Sergey
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 22/05/2017
- A.B. Plan
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Atlas Copco
- Avi Cranes
- Baran Group
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- HBI Haerter AG
- Impresa Pizzarotti & C
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Lorenzetto Loris
- Max Bögl Stiftung & Co.
- Minrav Group
- Motorola Solutions
- Motorola Solutions Israel
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- Taavura Holdings
- Tedem Civil Engineering
- Terex Corporation
- WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff (Formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff International Inc.)
- YuGan Engineering