A marketer and exporter of agricultural produce.
In 2012, Who Profits documented the presence of the company boxes in a packaging house in Na’aran settlement, Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank.
Privately owned by Ya’ar Ahod and Dsensi Yoal through various companies.
Mor Hasharon’s produce is marketed to British supermarkets.
The company’s fruits are also exported through Terra Export and other Israeli export companies.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 17/12/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav