A private Israeli manufacturer of sewing thread.
The company operates a factory in Barkan I.Z, a settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank.
The company is owned by Haama Ltd, an Israel-based global company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of textile and insulation products. Haama is owned by Yaron Harel (96.5%).
Haama operates through the following subsidiaries: Molitan, Paskal, Haama HK, and RL US.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 30/12/2018
- Abadi Bakery
- Achdut Factory for Tahini Halva and Sweets (Achdut-Achva)
- Ackerstein Industries
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit