A private Israeli company that provides security, human resources and cleaning and maintenance services.
In 2017, the company won a Jerusalem Municipality tender to provide security services to the Jerusalem light rail until 31 December 2020. The company also provided inspectors for the light rail. The Jerusalem light rail connects settlement neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem to the western part of the city.
The company provided guarding services to a commercial complex in Mishor Adumim settlement industrial zone in the occupied West Bank.
The company provided security services in the ‘Jerusalem Envelope’, the area annexed to Jerusalem by the Separation Wall. Prior to 2005, the company was contracted by the Israeli Ministry of Defense to operate the checkpoints.
In 2009, Who Profits documented the presence of company subsidiary Moked Mikud sign in the Har Homa settlement neighborhood in East Jerusalem.
Cleanor, another Mikud Group company, won a 2018 tender to provide cleaning services in educational facilities in Jerusalem, including 17 schools in East Jerusalem.
Outsourcing the checkpoints - A short video by IMEMC
The company is part of Mikud Group, which is held by the Elishar family.
Other companies held by the Elishar family include Cleanor Services Israel, Mikud Israel Security Services & Personnel Ltd, Mikud Security Jerusalem, Mikud Group – Jerusalem Region
Moked Mikud (100%)
Company clients include the Jerusalem Municipality, the Israeli Ministry of Public Security, Israel Prison Service, Israel Electric Company and Rami Levy
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 01/11/2020
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashtrom Group
- CAF- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles
- David Ackerstein Ltd.
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Doosan Corporation
- Egis Rail
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Gadish Engineering – Yoram Gadish Group
- Hapoalim Bank
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- Leumi Bank
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Modi’in Ezrachi
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- RT LTA Systems
- Salvat Logistica
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- T&M Protection Resources Holdings Israel (T&M Israel)
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- YSB – Ya’acobi Brothers Group