Matrix is one of the biggest IT groups in Israel.
The company’s Talpiot Technologies offshore outsourcing project works out of Modi’in Illit settlement in the occupied West Bank, where the company operates two offices. It provides software development and QA, and call center services.
In 2008 Matrix won a NIS 20 million tender to develop the training system of the Israeli army’s armored personnel carrier. In addition, the company developed a unified system for all of the Israeli army’s websites.
The company’s subsidiary, John Bryce, won a NIS 5 milion contract to train the Israeli Army units and the Israeli Ministry of Defense in the field of information and cyber security.
Matrix is an authorized provider of the Israeli Ministry of Defense. Recently, the company assimilated a new system for Ministry’s computing unit.
Matrix won a tender to develope and implement the Israeli Government’s computing project. The company also provides strategic councelling to governmental offices since 2007.
In addition, the company operates the operation center for Israeli aviation security.
Controlled by Formula Systems (50.09%), Migdal (11%).
Formula systems is an Israeli public company, traded in the TASE and in the NASDAQ. Furmula Systems is controlled by: Asseco Poland S.A (46.36%), a public Polish company; Adam Goral (9.74%); Aviva Pension Fund (12.62%); PZU Pension Fund (6.83%).
Matrix’s CEO: Moti Gutman
The group’s Israeli subsidiaries include: John Bryce Training (56%), Syntech Advanced technologies, Sybam, Aplicom, Matchpoint I.T (75%) Tiltan Systems Engineering (70%), Mediatech Hi Tech, Tangram Soft (60%), Tact, Effect, NetShore (75%), KBIS (51%), To B Secure.
International subsidiaries include: Unicorders (Bulgaria) (67%), Xtivia, AG 2000 Holdings (US), Exzac (US), IQ Soft JBT (Hungary), Matrix information technology (China), Matrix I.T Global Services (Bulgaria and Macedonia).
The company provides computing services to Israel Discount Bank, Igud Bank and Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank, including the operation of the trading room, from the West Bank settlement of Modi’in Illit. In addition, the company provides banking services system to the bank of Israel and governmental offices.
Matrix provides systems to JDBH Works, a subsidiary of John Deer and cooperates with the American company iBasis.
Matrix is the exclusive authorized system integrator for Apple in Israel. The company is also the exclusive distributor of the American BMC Software in Israel.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 27/01/2015
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- AM General
- Atlas Copco
- Avidar Security Services
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- Bobcat Company
- C. Mer Group
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Danya Cebus
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Dexia Israel (formerly: Local Municipality Treasure Bank)
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- G1 Secure Solutions (formerly G4S Israel)
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- MAN Group
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- Motorola Solutions Israel
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh