A private Israeli construction and development company. Kotler Adika is involved in numerous construction and infrastructure projects in West Bank and East Jerusalem settlements.
On 2 February 2014, the company won a tender of NIS 6.9 million, with development expenses of NIS 12.6 million, to build 48 housing units on an area of 7,325 m2 in southwest Ma’aleh Adumim. The project is built in the framework of Local Outline Plan 420/1/16/4/1, which refers to the land of the Palestinian villages Al-Azariya and Abu-Dis. It is accompanied by the Mizrahi-Tefahot bank.
The company carried out construction on an area of 2,268m2 in the Mishor Adumim Industrial Zone in the Maale Adumim settlement. The Mercantile Discount bank extended credit for the project.
Kotler Adika is building 94 housing units on an area of 6,610 m2 in the southwest of the Ramat Shlomo settlement neighborhood in East Jerusalem. The project is executed under a tender of NIS 10,844, with development expenses NIS 34.75 million, awarded to the company on 28 December 2015.
The company is also conducting infrastructure work in the area, which include the construction of Road 21, connecting the neighborhoods in northeastern Jerusalem with the villages and settlements around it. Road 21 starts at the Ramot Alon settlement neighborhood via Road 9 – which is connected to Highway 1 and Highway 50 – passes through Ramat Shlomo and connects the settlement neighborhood to Road 20 (formerly the Hizma Road) near Pisgat Ze’ev. According to the Moriah Jerusalem Development Company, the new road will “provide easy access to the Ramat Shlomo neighborhood and establish access to neighborhoods that will be built in the future.”
The Mizrahi-Tefahot bank accompanies the residential project in Ramat Shlomo. It also extends credit for the infrastructure work, holding a specific collateral on the contract signed between Kotler Adika and the Moriah Jerusalem Development Company for public infrastructure works in the area.
In 2009, The company won a tender of NIS 4.1 million, with development expenses of NIS 4.8 million, to build 26 housing units on an area of 6,518m2 in Pisgat Zeev. The project was accompanied by the Mizrahi-Tefahot bank.
Kotler Adika built several projects in the Beitar Illit settlement in the framework of Local Outline Plan 426/8 for west Beitar Illit. The plan, approved in 2003, refers to the land of the Palestinian villages Wadi Fukin, Husan and Nahhalin. Construction in Beitar Illit was also accompanied by the Mizrahi-Tefahot bank.
Directors and owners: Shlomo Kotler and Itzhak Adika
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 26/06/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)