Manufactures and markets plastic furniture, household and garden products.
Keter operates a factory in the settlement’s industrial zone of Barkan in the West Bank.
During 2014, in response to queries by several European NGOs, the company claimed that Keter “does not own any facility or operation in what the UN defines as the occupied territories”. Who Profits is currently verifying this claim.
On 21 March 2014, Who Profits’ research team documented two Keter trucks parking in the yard of a factory in Barkan. The trucks in the factory’s closed yard were spotted on a weekend, when the site was inactive. The fact that Keter trucks were parking in the yard for the whole weekend reinforces the connection of company to the Barkan site.
Owned by Sami Sagol and Yitzhak Sagol.
Subsidiary companies include: Allibert Plast (K and D Design) and Allibert Group (France and Belgium), Jardin (the Netherlands), Lotemplast (51%) and Mckit (50%).
Keter products are also sold under the brand name of Black & Decker.
Company products are sold in over 90 countries worldwide.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 17/12/2014
- Abadi Bakery
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit