A private Israeli investment group which carries out real estate, infrastructure and technology projects in Israel, the occupied Palestinian territory and Georgia.
Kass Group and its member companies have carried out residential and commercial projects in settlements in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.
The company is an investor in Design City, a new shopping complex in the Mishor Adumim settlement industrial zone in the West Bank, opened in 2021. The complex takes up some 100,000 sqm of land and includes around 160 stores. For more on the Design City complex, read our update The Design City Complex Built on Occupied Palestinian Land
Through its fully owned subsidiary Magic Kass, the Group is developing a theme park in Mishor Adumim, located next to the Design City complex. Kass Group has invested an estimated 150 million NIS in the theme park, which takes up 15,400 sqm of land and is slated to open in 2021.
Through its partially owned subsidiary Nofei Israel (88%), Kass Group has carried out numerous real estate projects in the settlement of Givat Ze’ev in the West Bank. The company was involved with the establishment of the New Givat Ze’ev (Givat Ze’ev Hachadasha) neighborhood in 2004, which houses over 600 families. It also developed the Givat Ze’ev Heights (Ramat Givat Ze’ev) project, which includes 234 upscale residential units and 130 private single family homes. The company also carried out a commercial project in the settlement.
Nofei Israel is also involved in two commercial projects in Mishor Adumim settlement industrial zone, Design City and Pavilion, an event venue.
Additionally, the company developed and marketed a residential project in the settlement neighborhood of Neve Ya’akov in East Jerusalem. The project, strategically located near the Jerusalem light rail, includes 80 housing units built by Euro Israel. The company also marketed a housing project of Dalia Eliasfor in the settlement neighborhood of Har Homa.
Nofei Israel, K.A.H. Nofey Hagiva, Top R.G.Z., Kass Business, Magic Kass, Hutzot Adumim Consulting Management and Investments and HomeConnex all have offices in settlements in the West Bank.
In January 2015, K.A.H. Nofey Hagiva, a fully owned subsidiary, signed a leasing agreement with the Israeli Civil Administration (ICA) for a 7,964 sqm property in Mishor Adumim, in accordance with local outline plans which refer to the lands of the Palestinian community Khan al Ahmar.
Another subsidiary, Merkaz Nofei Ayalot (50%), signed a leasing agreement in 2013 with the Supervising Unit of Governmental and Deserted Property in Judea and Samaria (Area C of the West Bank) for land in Givat Ze’ev.
In September 2016, Magic Kass signed an agreement with the ICA for a 10,795 sqm property in Mishor Adumim.
Response Received on January 2nd 2017, “Our company deals with selling apartments in properties in Israel and in properties in Judea and Samaria. Our company employs thousands of Palestinians every day. ￼All of the properties in construction are private properties purchased from the Palestinians. ￼We find the way the facts are presented very severe, things are presented as though we are occupying just because our company is Jewish. There is no international law forbidding us from purchasing land by law from the Palestinians, and that is what we do. ￼Any reference from any factor presenting our company as one that supports the occupation ￼or anything of that sort will be sued for defamation.Our company acts with integrity, by the Israeli law and by the international law as well.”
The company is fully owned by the private investor Hanoch Kass.
Chish Nofei Israel – Real Estate, Development and Marketing (88%), K.A.H. Nofey Hagiva (100%), Kass Business (100%), Merkaz Nofei Ayalot (B.H.) (50%), Top R.G.Z. (50%), Nofei Hametzuda (50%), Magic Kass (53%), Hutzot Adumim Consulting Management and Investments (50%), HomeConnex (90%) and Design City Jerusalem.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sat 07/11/2020
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)