A private Israeli company for the production of sea salt products. The company is the largest Israeli producer of salt, accounting for 80% of the salt market.
The company operates a factory in Kalia settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley, exploiting occupied Palestinian natural resources.
The parent company, through its different subsidiaries, is involved in the Israeli occupation in several ways. For more information, check out Arison Investments’ profile.
The company is fully owned by Arison Investments Ltd.
CEO: Dovik Tal
Salt of the Earth Eilat Ltd; Salt of The Earth Atlit Ltd
Exclusive distributors: A&B Ingredients Inc. (USA), Kreglinger Specialties (Netherlands) and TDS Russia (Russia)
Among the company’s clients: nature conservation bodies in Israel, including the Israel Nature and Parks Authority and the Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 18/07/2018
- ABB Group
- Afek Oil and Gaz
- Ahava Dead Sea Laboratories
- Ashtrom Group
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Eden Springs
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- First Solar
- Genie Energy
- Green is us
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- HBI Haerter AG
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Nextcom Group
- Oron Group Investments & Holdings Ltd.
- Paz Oil Company
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Refu Elektronik
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Shapir Engineering and Industry
- SMA Solar Technology
- T.M.M. Integrated Recycling Industries
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tzifha International
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yatir Quarry