An Italian construction firm.
Joined Shapir Civil and Marine engineering (Israel) as a contractor to build section C of the A1 fast train from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, through a joint partnership called Shapir Pizzarotti Railways Construction (S.P.R. construction).
The route in this section crosses the Green Line into occupied Palestinian land, taking over private Palestinian agricultural lands and using Palestinian natural resources for an exclusive Israeli infrastructure project.
92.4% is owned by Mipien S.p.A., part of the Pizzarotti Group, controlled by Paolo Pizzarotti.
Pizzarotti has 24 subsidiaries, 49 associated firms and 35 companies in which Pizzarotti is a shareholder. Major subsidiaries include the Italian SO.G.I S.p.A., Traversud and Garboli S.p.A., The Holland Pizzarotti B.V. and Sari Pizzarotti, Algeria.
In partnership with Shapir Civil and Marine engineering (Israel) in Shapir Pizzarotti Railways Construction (S.P.R. Construction).
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 09/11/2011
- A.B. Plan
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Atlas Copco
- Avi Cranes
- Baran Group
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- H+E logistk
- HBI Haerter AG
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Lorenzetto Loris
- Max Bögl Stiftung & Co.
- Minrav Group
- Moscow Metrostroy (Mosmetrostroy)
- Motorola Solutions
- Motorola Solutions Israel
- Olizki Mining (1990)
- Rom Israel – Access Platforms
- Shapir Civil and Marine Engineering
- Taavura Holdings
- Tedem Civil Engineering
- Terex Corporation
- WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff (Formerly Parsons Brinckerhoff International Inc.)
- YuGan Engineering