A private investigation company.
Between 2013 and 2015, the Israeli National Insurance (Israel’s national social security agency) contracted the company and Moran Investigations for providing investigation services regarding examining the residency issue in occupied East Jerusalem, in an average amount of NIS 1.3 million for both companies per year.
In July 2016, the company, alongside with the companies Tshuva Research and Moran Investigations, won a tender with the Israel National Insurance for investigation services in Jerusalem, Jerusalem surrounding area, the Occupied West Bank and investigations for specific population groups. The tender is for a period of two years with three extension options, each extension option is for one year. In 2021, the National Insurance published an exempt from tender to extend the contract with the three companies until 22 July 2022, for NIS 500,000. In an FOI request sent by Who Profits to the National Insurance in 2021, it confirmed contracting Tshuva Research, Moran Investigations and Bitihut Enosh for the purpose of conducting investigations in the framework of proving residency in East Jerusalem.
The investigation services focus on examining the residency issue, i.e proof of residence and center of life of claimants to the National Insurance. Investigations services include active covert tracking, covert video camera documenting, covert recording, covert interrogation locating residential address and other relevant documents. Additionally, the investigator must assist in any legal procedure required by the National Insurance related to the residency investigations. According to the tender, the amount of the investigation cases required by National Insurance range between 800 and 900 cases. The mechanism of investigating Palestinians` residency status in East Jerusalem is used to forcibly displace Palestinians from their city.
The company also investigates in the Occupied West Bank, in the Palestinians residing inside the Green Line (holders of Israeli citizenship), including the Bedouin communities in the Naqab (Negev).
The company is owned by Dan Engel (59.9988%) and Iftah Segev (40.0012%).
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 06/06/2022
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Limited
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Israel Chemicals (ICL Group)
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Telrad Networks
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Tshuva Research
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)
Find A Company