An Israeli chain of health food stores.
The company operates branches in the settlements of Gush Etzion and Ariel in the West Bank.
Additionally, the company markets mislabeled settlements products under its brand name. The Organic Tahini sold under Nitsat HaDuvdevan brand originates from the Achva-Achdut factory in the Barkan industrial Zone and the Organic eggs marketed by the chain, arrive from Gvaot Olam, which is an organic farm and Israeli outpost near the settlement of Itamar in the northern West Bank.
The company is owned by Herzel Bibi and Ezzawi Bibi.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 09/12/2018
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Kardan NV
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- SMA Solar Technology
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)