A private Israeli construction company. The company builds residential and commercial projects in West Bank and East Jerusalem settlements.
The company is executing a residential project in the southwest of Beitar Illit (Hill A) according to a tender which it won on 21 June 2015 to build 20 housing units on an area of 2,012m2 for NIS 818,000, with development expenses of NIS 7.62 million. The tender is part of Local Outline Plan 426/1/3/12, which refers to the land of the Palestinian village Nahhalin. Bank Hapoalim accompanies the project.
On 16 August 2015, the company won a tender of NIS 5.8 million, with development expenses of NIS 4.8 million, to construct a hotel on an area of 3,222m2 in the Talpiot East (Armon Hanatziv), a no man’s land. The project is also accompanied by Hapoalim Bank.
Hasid Brothers also carried out a project of 77 housing units on an area of 6,347 m2 in the south of the Har Homa. The project was executed under a tender of NIS 15.58 million, with development expenses of NIS 12.2 million, awarded to the company on 23 April 2012. The project was executed according to Municipal Zoning Plan 7509, which refers to the peripheral expansion of Har Homa. Leumi Bank accompanied the project.
The company is currently carrying out residential projects in two settlement neighborhoods in East Jerusalem, Har Homa and Pisgat Zeev. It has completed construction projects in Ma’aleh Adumim, Beithar Illit, Pisgat Zeev and Homat Shmuel (Har Homa).
Owned by the Hasid family.
Director: Zion Hasid
Zion Hasid also owns Hasid Brothers Atlanta Ltd.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 19/06/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- CIM Lustigman
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)