Manufactures and distributes bathroom and kitchen products, including: ceramic tiles, sanitary ware and household faucets. Under the brand name “Lipski”, the company manufactures and markets plastic sanitary and plumbing products.
Company’s production lines in the field of installation and sanitation are held in the Lipski factory, which is located in the settlement industrial zone of Barkan in the occupied West Bank.
Lipski products are exported to Europe under the label “Made in Israel”.
A holding company controlled by Yoav Golan, through Nior Holdings.
Subsidiaries: Hamat Sanitary Fittings and Casting and Harsa Studio – Sanitary Ware Manufacturers.
Brand names: Hamat, Harsa and Lipski.
In the Netherlands, Lipski products are sold under the brand name: BathClip.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 05/11/2014
- Abadi Bakery
- Achdut Factory for Tahini Halva and Sweets (Achdut-Achva)
- Ackerstein Industries
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- Caterpillar Inc.
- CNH Industrial
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit
Find A Company