A development and real estate company. It has developed and marketed several housing project in the Givat Ze’ev area, a settlement in East Jerusalem, with more than 480 housing units for the ultra-orthodox Jewish public.
Among its construction projects are, the “New Givat Ze’ev” project, which was erected In 2004, and is now inhabited by more than 300 Israeli families. The project’s enterence is linked to road 443, a segragated road in the West Bank that serves Israeli citezens only. Another project is “Top 80”, which includes 80 housing units in Naveh Ya’kov, a settlement in East Jerusalem. The project is strategically located next the Jerusalem Light trail project.
The company’s several projects were funded by Mizrahi Tefahot Bank in an accompaniment agreement. In addition, the company has marketed a housing project of Dalia Eliasfor in Homat Shmuel (Har Homa), a settlement neighborhood of Jerusalem.
Response Received on January 2nd 2017, “Our company deals with selling apartments in properties in Israel and in properties in Judea and Samaria. Our company employs thousands of Palestinians every day. ￼All of the properties in construction are private properties purchased from the Palestinians. ￼We find the way the facts are presented very severe, things are presented as though we are occupying just because our company is Jewish. There is no international law forbidding us from purchasing land by law from the Palestinians, and that is what we do. ￼Any reference from any factor presenting our company as one that supports the occupation ￼or anything of that sort will be sued for defamation.Our company acts with integrity, by the Israeli law and by the international law as well.”
Privately owned by Hanoch Kas (through Hanoch Kas Holdings), and Shaul Morgenstern.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 28/02/2016
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Ben Hasharon
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yechezkel Morad
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)