Produces advanced metal, alloy and plastics coatings for the automotive, construction, defense weaponry and other industries.
The company owns a plant and a main R&D center in the Barkan Industrial Zone, an Israeli illegal settlement in the occupied West Bank. The factory is operated by its subsidiary – Greenkote Israel.
Greenkote has factories in the UK and Germany. The company has three branches in the US and one in Mexico.
The company provides products and services to the Israeli army.
Executive Director and Chairman: George Dorkhom
CEO’s of Greenkote Israel: Arie Laor, Itzhak Rosenthal and Robert Hayim
Greenkote Plc was traded in 2005-2007 in London ofex.
Greenkote IPC (USA) was formed after the purchase of Industrial Powder Coatings.
The British Tension Control Bolts Ltd. is a business partner of Greenkote.
The company clients include Audi, Bosch, Daimler AG, Ford Motor, GE, General Motors, Hop, Iscar, Motorola, Volkswagen and Whirlpool.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 30/12/2011
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Denya Cebus
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh