The company installs and supplies photo-voltaic panels for solar energy production. In February 2011, the Italian-incorporated Enerpoint completed the acquisition of the Israeli company Friendly Energy and established its Israeli subsidiary, Enerpoint Israel.
In 2017, the relationship between Enerpoint and Enerpoint Israel changed. While keeping the name, Enerpoint Israel is no longer a subsidiary of Enerpoint.
Together with the Israeli company Green Is Us, Enerpoint Israel invested more than 6 million USD in the commercial solar field Netiv Hagdud, in the Jordan Valley of the occupied West Bank.
Enerpoint Israel is also Israel’s biggest distributor of SunTech solar panels used in the Sde Bok and Hatzerim solar fields in the Naqab (Negev) region. Sde Boker and Hatzerim fields generate 5 MW and 6 MW in electricity capacity (respectively), developed by a 20 million USD joint partnership between SunTech and Shikun & Binui.
Privately owned by Enerpoint S.P.A and Avi Mann.
Suntech, Green is Us
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 03/12/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Ben Hasharon
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Energix Group
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yechezkel Morad
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Agro Star
- Agrofresh Pro
- All Trade Recycling
- Aluma (The Best Produce)
- Arava Export Growers
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Group
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Trendlines Group
- Trendlines Agtech – Mofet
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)