A private Israeli development and roads construction company. The company executes and has completed multiple infrastructure projects in the occupied Palestinian territory.
The company is executing a project for Israel Railways estimated at 80,000 NIS that would connect the Modiin train station to the Tel Aviv Jerusalem A1 Fast Train. The A1 crosses the green line into the occupied West Bank in two areas, using occupied Palestinian land, some of it privately owned, for an Israeli transportation project aimed exclusively for Israelis. The project is due to be completed December 2019.
Einav Ahets is carrying out three projects for Netivei Israel in the occupied Palestinian territory. It is building roundabouts in the Etzion Bloc in the occupied West Bank, a project estimated at 10,000 NIS and carried out in accordance with tender 3/14. It is also providing maintenance for roads in accordance with tender 32/16, which includes the occupied West Bank. Finally, the company is carrying out water infrastructure works for Israel’s national water company Mekorot on Route 55 – the Nabi Elias Bypass Road in accordance with tender 4/14. The Nabi Elias Bypass Road is a settler road being built near the Palestinian village of Nabi Elias in the occupied West Bank. The bypass road involves the expropriation of 25 acres of Palestinian land – including a total 700 olive trees – belonging to the Palestinian villages of Izbat Tabib, Azzun, and Nabi Elias. The project is estimated at 40,000 NIS and is scheduled to be completed in November 2017. Hapoalim Bank accompanies the project.
In 2013, the company executed an infrastructure project in the Ariel settlement.
In 2011, the company carried out road surfacing works for Netivei Israel in the occupied West Bank. That same year it also carried out road work on Route 98 in the occupied Syrian Golan.
In 2012, the company won a Ministry of Defense tender for carrying out excavation and infrastructure works for the construction of the Holot detention center near the border with Egypt, where African asylum-seekers are detained in violation of the 1951 Refugee Convention, to which Israel is a signatory.
Owned by Muhammad Masrawa and Menachem Friedman.
Shareholders include: Natan Shalom, Einav Ahets (1965) Ltd., Minimax Infrastructures Ltd. and Sharif Masrawa Infrastructures Ltd.
Muhammad Masrawa owns G.M. Stone Works Ltd. Menachem Friendman owns M.T.N. Measurements Compatibility & Management Ltd.
The company’s clients include: Israel Railways, Israeli Ministry of Defense and Netivei Israel – National Transport Infrastructure Company.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Fri 18/08/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)