A France-based global group offering engineering and project management services in the sectors of transport, industry, water, environment and energy.
Egis Rail, formerly known as Semaly, was selected as a consultant to the Jerusalem light rail in 1999. In 2007, it won an 11.9 million EUR contract with Jerusalem Transportation Master Plan Team (JTMT) to assist in the construction and expansion of the light rail project in Jerusalem. The company continues to serve as the general consultant in the expansion project.
The Jerusalem light rail connects settlement neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem to the western part of the city and to one another, strengthening Israel’s illegal annexation of East Jerusalem.
Egis Rail is part of the Egis Group.
The controlling shareholder (75%) in the Group is Caisse des Dépôts, a French public entity under the control of the French parliament. The remaining 25% are held by Partner managers (Iosis Partenaires) and by employees through the “FCPE” shareholding fund.
Chairman and CEO: Nicolas Jachiet
Egis Group has over 150 subsidiaries worldwide.
Israeli subsidiary: Egis Rail Israel Ltd.
Partners include Regions for Climate (R20), Projacs, Transdev, ACTOLL, Lufthansa
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 22/04/2018
- Afcon Holdings
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashtrom Group
- David Ackerstein Ltd.
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Hapoalim Bank
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- Leumi Bank
- Modi’in Ezrachi
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- RT LTA Systems
- T&M Protection Resources Holdings Israel
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- YSB – Ya’acobi Brothers Group