A private Canadian renewable power project developer founded in 2008, with projects in Ontario, New Jersey, Saipan and Israel.
Through its Israeli subsidiary, the company is the major shareholders of Green Wind Energy’s wind farm project in the Golan. The project’s plan is meant to dismantle existent wind turbines located in Al-A`Saniya mount in the Golan and build 10 new turbines that will generate 2500 KW of electricity.
Another company project includes the construction of 15 MW wind farm in the settlement of Merom Golan, located in the occupied Syrian Golan (still waiting for final approvals).
President: Lawrence Neuman
Chief Executive Officer: William Xu
The company fully owns an Israeli subsidiary under the same name.
Other subsidiaries include: EffiSolar New Jersey LLC
GDF SUEZ Canada, Inc; Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp; Kalix Wind AB
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 02/12/2018
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Kardan NV
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- SMA Solar Technology
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)
Find A Company