An Israeli agricultural cooperative that manufactures and markets fertilizers.
One of the seven cooperatives that own Deshen Hatzafon is the Upper Galilee Farming Estates Central Agricultural Cooperative Society (Hebrew: Mishkei Hagalil Haelyon), which includes the settlements of Odem, Ortal, El Rom, Merom Golan and Ein Zivan in the occupied Syrian Golan.
The company employs regional experts in occupied territory, one for the Jordan Valley and the Syrian Golan, and one for Jerusalem and the West Bank.
In June 2019, company fertilizer tanks were documented in the packing houses complex of the settlement of Mehola in the Jordan Valley.
Owned by 7 cooperative organizations that represent 260 Israeli kibbutzim.
CEO: Golan Argeman
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 29/09/2019
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Amir Marketing and Investments in Agriculture
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Field Produce
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company Ltd. – Jerusalem Area’s Water and Wastewater Utility
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Rivulis PTE
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav