A publicly traded Israeli corporation that manufactures and markets clothes globally.
In May 2011, Who Profits documented a 1,680 m2 warehouse rented and operated by the company in the Barkan industrial zone in the Barkan settlement in the occupied West Bank.
According to Israeli newspaper Haaretz, the company’s warehouse was formerly located in the Atarot industrial zone in the occupied West Bank.
Isaac Dabah is the controlling shareholder (53.88%). Other shareholders include: Noam Lautman (10%), The Phoenix Insurance Company Ltd. (4.4%)
The company is publicly listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DELT.
CEO: Isaac Dabah
Main subsidiaries: Delta Galil USA. Inc., Delta Galil Holland B.V., Delta Textiles (London) Ltd, Delta Alfa Corap Ve Tekstil San Tlc A.S., Delta Textile Bulgaria Ltd, Delta Textile Egypt SAE, Thai Progress Garment, Schiesser AG, Seven for All Mankind International SAGL
Delta Galil markets its products to retailers such as Walmart, Marks & Spencer, Hema, JC Penny, Target, Macy’s, Amazon and Costco. Delta also sells to brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Nike.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sat 17/03/2018
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Barkan Mounting Systems
- Blue Square Israel
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Menachem Vagshal
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit