A privately owned Israeli company that specializes in the development and production of electro-optical and precision motion control systems for surveillance, defense and homeland security applications.
The company provides its products to the Israeli army, police, and Ministry of Defense. Its cameras are installed on Elbit Systems UAVs, such as the “Skylark” drone that was heavily used during the assault on Gaza in the summer of 2014.
During the Israeli assault on Gaza in 2014, the company provided its Stabilized Panoramic Automatic Intruder Detection and Recognition System (SPIDER), which was used to gather intelligence for the Israeli army.
The company’s SPIDER system and the SPEED-A product were used by the Israeli army for surveillance along the Separation Wall and around the Gaza strip, including for detection of swimmers on the coast of Gaza. The system is also used for surveillance throughout the Old City in occupied East Jerusalem.
In 2016, the company provided Payloads for the Israeli army, which are used to detect movement of Palestinians, with an advanced technology able at detecting movement `under fog`.
In 2019, the company won a tender to provide security, surveillance and communication systems to the Israeli police.
The company was established by four former members of the Israeli Air Force and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) EO division.
Currently, the company is owned by Poalim Trust Services Ltd (50%) and Rafael Advanced Defense systems (50%).
President and CEO: Hagai Azani
The company operates a US-based subsidiary in Washington D.C. under the name Controp USA Inc.
Clients include: Israeli army, Elbit Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries, Aeronautics Defense Systems, DRS, General Dynamics and Thales
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 06/02/2019
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- B.G. Ilanit Gates and Urban Elements
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Cisco systems
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Danya Cebus
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Dexia Israel (formerly: Local Municipality Treasure Bank)
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- G1 Secure Solutions (formerly G4S Israel)
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh