A private Israeli real estate and construction company.
The company is involved in several construction projects in settlement neighborhoods in occupied East Jerusalem, including 128 housing units in the French Hill, 122 housing units in Har Homa and 32 housing units in Pisgat Ze’ev.
In addition, the company is responsible for building the Judea and Samaria District Police Headquarters in Maaleh Adumim settlement in the occupied West Bank.
The subsidiary Yael Hill Ltd was involved in the plan to build “Givat Yael” settlement on the lands of the Palestinian village Al-Walajah in the occupied West Bank, which will include building 14,000 housing units.
The subsidiary Somwood Constructions, is involved in building 300 housing units in the settlement Neighborhood French Hill in East Jerusalem.
The company is controlled by the Canadian Metrontario Group.
The company is fully owned by the Canada-based corporation The Metrontario Group, which directly holds 99.6% of shares and the remaining 0.04% through its venture arm Century Investments Ltd.
Other subsidiaries of Metrontario include Anyway Solutions, Isotopia Molecular Imaging, and Seakura Products from Nature.
CEO: Benni Adwi
Chairman: Yossi Karta
Cim Lustigman subsidiaries include Somwood Management and Administration (2005) Ltd (100%), Somwood Construction (100%) and Yael Hill (50%).
Among the company’s clients are bodies from the public sector and state authorities
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 12/06/2018
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Boneich Construction Development & Investments
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial
- Covenant Group
- Denya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Corporation
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kass Group (Kass – C)
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- Shoham Engineering and Development
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)