A private Israeli company that manufactures and markets carpets for domestic and international export. Part of the Carmel Group.
The company’s main factory is located in the Shahak Industrial Zone, part of the settlement of Shaked in the northern part of the occupied West Bank. Carmel Floor Design Ltd., a carpet manufacturer active under the Carmel Group brand, operates a factory in the Barkan I.Z.
In 2016, Carmel Industries received a governmental grant of NIS 8,950,000 from the Israeli Ministry of Economy for expanding its synthetic grass and carpets manufacturing factories in the Barkan and Shahak industrial zones. The grant was given in accordance with the Law for the Incentivizing of Capital Investment 1959.
Part of the Carmel Group, owned by the Eitani family.
Carmel Industries’ revenue in 2016 was USD 22 million.
Carmel Industries is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Carmel Holdings (I.L.), formerly known as Beitili Ltd. Carmel Floor Design Ltd., a carpet manufacturer sold under the Carmel Group brand, is another wholly owned subsidiary of Carmel Holdings. Carmel Floor Design’s revenue (2015) was USD 14.67 million. Carmel Holdings’ revenue (2016) was USD 96.87 million.
Carmel Holdings’ shareholders include: Ofer Eitani, Haim Eitani, Aviv Eitani, Norstar Israel, Carmel Investments (I.L.), Hasufit Holdings, Pasiflora Holdings, Nazranit Holdings, VSD Investments and Carmel Holdings (I.L.)
Directors: Ofer, Haim and Aviv Eitani
Carmel Industries formerly owned 50% of Shaked Carpets Ltd, located in the Barkan IZ in the West Bank.
The Carmel Group represents the following international brands in the Israel market: The Mohawk Group, Sinetica, Tacchini, Nowy Styl Group, Knoll, IVC and EGE.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 20/08/2017
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Corporation
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Margolin Bros
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit