Engages in the production and establishment of large-scale steel projects in the energy, chemical, infrastructures, and construction industries in Israel and abroad. Its products and projects include power plants, pressure parts, steel structures and multi–purpose storage tanks.
Company subsidiary – Pelegas, is based in the Nitzanei Shalom industrial zone, an Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank. Pelegas manufactures pressurized air tanks, petrol and LPG tanks and provides heavy metal works. It also holds an 18.5 dunams plot, almost 9 dunams of which are inhabited by industrial structures and the company’s production lines.
Until 2011, the Nitzanei Shalom site was owned by the Solor Group and operated under the name ‘Solor Gas Industries‘. Solor Gas Industries had a grave record of employing Palestinian workers in exploitative conditions.
Founder, CEO and owner: David Oron.
The group’s companies (all are privately owned by Oron): TreaTec21 Industries, Tezet Gaz (Poland), Solmoran, Dixxon Gas, Solopaz, Elevating.
Other sister companies:
Solor Hasharon Metal (50% by Oron); Carmor (formerly: Hatehof) – publicly traded, controlled by Oron (75.3%).
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 10/02/2016
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avgol Nonwoven Industries
- Avi Cranes
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit