A private Israeli construction, development and investments company. The company is involved in numerous construction projects in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Boneich Construction Development & Investments is building 30 housing units in Hadagan Hill neighborhood in the Efrat settlement on an area of 6,200 m2 under a tender of NIS 4.35 million, with development expenses of NIS 3.84 million, which it won on 24 November 2013.
The company is also involved in two construction projects in the Beitar Illit settlement. It is building 48 housing units in the northwest part of the settlement under the framework of the settlement’s Local Outline Plan 426/3. According to the tender that Boneich Building Development & Investments won on 18 March 2015, the company purchased an area of 3,628m2 for NIS 9.8 million, with development expenses of NIS 6.6 million. In West Beitar Illit, the company is executing a project according to a tender of NIS 6.5 million, which it won on 27 October 2014, to build 40 housing units on an area of 4,091 m2 in the center of Beitar Illit. Development expenses were NIS 7.725 million. This tender is part of Local Outline Plan 426/8, which refers to the land of the Palestinian villages Wadi Fukin, Husan and Nahhalin.
In 2016, the company completed a residential project in the northeastern extension of Pisgat Zeev East, which pushes the settlement closer to the Palestinian villages of Hizma and Anata. The project was built on an area of 4,940 m2 as part of Municipal Zoning Plan 8150, which refers to the expansion of Pisgat Ze’ev East to the northeast.
All four projects are accompanied by Hapoalim Bank.
Directors: Hana and Eliyahu Shmuel
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 13/06/2017
- A. Hezi Building and Investment Co.
- A.M.S. Barzani Brothers
- ABB Group
- Ackerstein Industries
- Africa Israel Investments
- Allied Holdings
- Amos Hadar Properties and Investments (Hadar Group)
- Amy Metom Engineers and Consultants
- Ashdar Building Company
- Ashtrom Group
- Avi Cranes
- B. Yair Building Corporation
- Barad Earth Development & Road Works
- Bardarian Brothers
- Benny & Tzvika
- Bnei Eli Etkes Surveying and Engineering Instruments Ltd
- Bobcat Company
- Carmor (Formerly: Hatehof)
- CIM Lustigman
- Clal Sun
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Covenant Group
- Danya Cebus
- Dona Engineering and Construction
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- E.T. Legal Services
- Efco Equipment
- Einav Ahets
- Electra Construction
- Electra Infrastructure (Formerly Hofrey Hasharon)
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- First Solar
- Green is us
- H.Y.S. Nofei Israel (Israel View)
- Haim Zaken Construction and Investments
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hasid Brothers Building Contracting Co. Ltd
- Housing and Construction – Solel Boneh Infrastructures (formerly Solel Boneh)
- Housing and Construction Holding Co.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Isra Marin Manufacture of Structures 3000
- Itzkin Eyal Architects
- JA Solar Holdings
- Kfar Giladi Quarries
- Kiryat Sefer (Diur Modi’in)
- Kotler Adika Building Company
- Land of Choice Olive Oil (Meshek Achiya)
- Liebherr International
- M.G.A. Energy Solutions
- Medan – Roads and Quarries
- Meitarim Quarry
- Mordechai Aviv Construction Industries
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Peretz Sela Civil Engineering
- PGR Drive Technologies
- Psagot Ziv Investment and Development (1993) Ltd.
- RE/MAX Holdings
- Readymix Industries (Israel) Ltd. Group
- Reshef Security
- Rotshtein Real Estate
- S.A.G. (Velvel) Building & Development Ltd.
- Salit HaAdumim Quarry & Stone Processing Plant
- Sarfati Simon Ltd.
- Sasi Building Earth and Road Contractors
- Shachar and Co. Building and Engineering Company Ltd.
- SMA Solar Technology
- Taavura Holdings
- Terex Corporation
- The Metrontario Group
- Tishbi Estate Winery (Habaron Wine Cellars)
- Y.D. Barazani
- Yaaz Construction & Development
- Yatir Quarry
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh
- Z.M.H. Hammerman
- Zoko Enterprises (Zoko Shiluvim)