Marketer and exporter of organoc and non-organic agricultural produce and flowers.
The Bickel Group comprises of Bickel Flowers Ltd, Bickel Group Export and Trade and Bickel Flowers UK. In October 2011, the company purchased Agrexco, formerly a public agricultural export company. Formally, Agrexco merged into the Bickel group, but it maintained its brand name and operates as “Agrexco Carmel agricultural export company”.
For more information, see Who Profits’ update: Agrexco is back in business.
Bickel Group Export and Trade exports flowers from the settlement of Ro’i in the occupied Jordan Valley.
The new Agrexco operates an agricultural crop in the settlement of Tomer in the occupied Jordan Valley and an organic crop in the settlement of Kalia in the occupied Dead Sea area. The new agrexco is also active in Patza’el and Tomer settlements in the Jordan Valley. The company also markets Dana cherry tomatoes that were packed in the settlement of Tomer in the occupied Jordan Valley and organic herbs under the label Ecofresh that were packed in Na’aran settlement’s packing house. In addition, the new Agrexco exports produce from the Netiv Hagdud settlement in the occupied Jordan Valley.
The new Agrexco exports cut flowers, strawberries, cherry tomatoes and vine tomatoes from Gaza. Two-thirds of the strawberries exported by Carmel Agrexco are Palestinian strawberries of Gazan farmers. These products are marketed under the Coral brand name. Agrexco handles refrigeration, storage, ground, air and sea transportation, as well as documentation, marketing and sales to market destinations in East and West Europe.
The new Agrexco also exports Palestinian produce from the West Bank. The Palestinian strawberry brands of the company are Orli, Sandra, Dazi and Zohar.
Owned by Gideon Bickel
The Bickel Group comprises of Bickel Flowers Ltd, Bickel Group Export and Trade, Bickel Flowers UK and Agrexco.
Bickel Flowers UK is the marketing arm for exports to the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Mon 28/04/2014
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Renewable Energies
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- Israel Chemicals (ICL Group)
- Kardan NV
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Mifalei Tuff – Agricultural Cooperative Society LTD
- Migdal Insurance and Financial Holdings
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- SMA Solar Technology
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)
Find A Company