A manufacturer and provider of perimeter security products including: security gates, bollards, biometric access control systems and undercar scanners.
Company headquarters are located in Mevo Horon settlement Industrial Zone in the occupied West Bank.
The company’s gates and barriers are installed in various checkpoints as part of the Israeli population control apparatus in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Gates by the company are found in the Jubara checkpoint, Al-Jib checkpoint, Ofer military base and prison for political prisoners, Rihan (Bartaa), Qalandiya, Karni, Abu Dis Container (Kiosk), Abu Al-reesh, Tarkumya and Al-sheikh Sa’ad checkpoints, and in Tal Rumeideh in Hebron. Company gates are also found in the Separation Wall in the vicinity of Alfei Menashe settlement and near the Palestinian city of Bethlehem, and in the settlement of Kiryat Arba.
In 2019, 27 biometric Speed Gates of the company were deployed in Qalandiya checkpoint as part of the assimilation of new inspection technologies in checkpoints. Electric gates manufactured by the company are also deployed in Israeli army bases.
The company provided gates and systems to the Israeli Ministry of Defense deployed in the Seam Zone area around Jerusalem (the area annexed by the wall).
In 2021, the company received 245,000 NIS from the Ministry of Economy and Industry.
The company received grants from the Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT) for the maintenance and repair of gates and barriers in the West Bank, from the Ministry of Interior for the maintenance and repair of gates, and from the Israeli Prison Service for the construction of a cellular modem for an entrance gate.
In 2016, the company was contracted by the Israeli Police to for the maintenance of electric gates in the amount of 45,000 NIS.
The company is owned by Ze’ev Alis through Avian Ltd (50%), and Shai Netah through Netah Bar Holdings (50%).
The company is a supplier for the Israeli Ministry of Defense (IMOD), the Israeli army, Israeli Border Crossings, Israeli Police, Knesset, Israel Electric Corporation (IEC), Rafael Advanced Systems, Shikun & Binui, Israel Airports Authority, Electra, Israel Military Industries and Danya Cebus.
Globally, company clients include B.M.W offices in Bulgaria, Chisinau Airport in Moldova, Kenya Ports Authority, International Airport of Autopan in Romania, Israeli ambassador Office in Paris, Mexico’s government electricity authority, Mumbai stock exchange.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Tue 04/01/2022
- Actuonix Motion Devices
- Afcon Holdings
- Altice International
- AM General
- AnyVision Interactive Technologies
- Atlas Copco
- Baran Group
- Bardarian Brothers
- Beit Alpha Technologies (B.A.T)
- BlueBird Aero Systems
- C. Mer Group
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cisco systems
- Clal Insurance Enterprises Holdings Limited
- Colmobil Corporation
- Combined Systems (CSI)
- Comodan Far East
- Contact International (Kalia Israel Ammunition Co.)
- Controp Precision Technologies
- Delek Israel Fuel
- Denya Cebus
- DJI – DaJiang Innovation Technology Company
- El Go Team
- El-Far Electronics Systems
- Elbit Systems
- Eli Yohanan Engineers
- Eltal Technologistics
- Elyakim Ben Ari
- F.K. Generators and Equipment
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- Gilat Satellite Networks
- Greenkote Plc (Summet Hitech Coatings)
- Harel Insurance Investments and Financial Services
- Hot Mobile (formerly: Mirs Communications)
- Hot Telecommunication Systems
- Housing and Construction Holding Co. (Shikun & Binui Group)
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- IDS – Integrated Detection Systems
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- K-9 Solutions
- L-3 Communications
- Land Rover
- Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD)
- M.R. Hunter
- Magna B.S.P
- MAN Group
- Matrix IT
- Mayer’s Cars and Trucks
- MDT Armor
- MDT Protective Industries
- Menorah Mivtahim Holdings
- Merkavim Transportation Technologies
- Mifram Group
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Motorola Solutions
- mPrest Systems
- Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises
- New Way Traffic
- Olenik Transportation Earth Work and Road Constructions
- Orkal Industries and Mechanization
- P.L.H. Lighting Engineering
- Partner Communications (formerly Orange)
- Paz Oil Company
- Phoenicia America-Israel (Flat Glass)
- Ral Electric Holdings (formerly: Adir Electric Boards)
- Reshef Security
- RT LTA Systems
- Shamir Salads
- Shamrad Electronics
- Stentofon Israel
- Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc.
- Supergum Industries
- Taavura Holdings
- Tahal Group International
- The Phoenix Holdings
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Trima Israel Pharmaceutical Products – Maabarot
- Union Motors
- Y. Tzarfati Car and Metal Services
- Yahav Oranit
- Yechezkel Morad
- Yehuda Welded Mesh