Manufactures nonwoven fabrics.
One of the company’s factories is located in Barkan Industrial Zone in the occupied West Bank.
The company is owned by the Spanish company Indorma (65.97%). Other shareholders include Migdal (8.4%) and Klal (7.57%).
CEO- Shahar Rahim
Avgol China (99%), Avgol India (100%), Avgol Russia (100%), Avgol America (100%) and Avgol Distribution (100%)
Company clients include Procter & Gamble and Kimberly Clark.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Wed 27/03/2019
- Abadi Bakery
- Ability Inc.
- Ackerstein Industries
- Ahdut Factory for Tehina Halva and Sweets (Ahdut – Achva)
- All Trade Recycling
- Almog C.D.A.Y
- Avi Cranes
- Barkan Mounting Systems
- Ben Hasharon
- Blue Square Israel
- Brand Industries
- Carmel Industries (I.L.)
- CNH Industrial (Formerly CNH Global)
- Delta Galil Industries
- Doosan Infracore Co. (formerly Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery)
- Elyahu Zalman & Sons Metal Tubes Industries
- Ha’argaz Technopach Metal Industries
- Hamat Group (formerly: Lipski Plastic)
- Hanson Israel (formerly: Pioneer Concrete Israel)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- I.R.P.C. Rubber Products Co.
- JCB (J. C. Bamford Excavators)
- JLG Industries
- Keter Plastic (Keter Group)
- Kvotzat Mifalei J.Brosh – Brosh Fibers (formerly Ayelet Barkan)
- Molitan Industries
- Neetuv Management and Development Co.
- Ofertex Industries
- Oppenheimer Manufacturing and Marketing
- Paz El Sinun
- Plasto-Polish (Barkan)
- Ramat Hagolan Dairies (Golan Heights Dairies)
- Rami Levy Chain Stores Hashikma Marketing 2006
- Ratek Industries
- Rolbit Electronic Thermostats and Controllers
- Shamir Salads
- Solor Gas Industries
- Supergum Industries
- Teltone Electronics
- Unikowsky Maoz
- Villar International
- Volvo Group (AB Volvo)
- Yahav Oranit