Exports organic and conventional fruits, vegetables and herbs under the “Arava” brand name.
Some of the produce is grown in settlements in the Jordan Valley in the occupied West Bank, including peppers, grapes, tomatoes, herbs and organic products. For instance, the company exports produce grown in the settlement of Mechola in the occupied Jordan Valley by Jordan River Herbs. Arava also exports products that were packed in the Gilgal, Netiv Hagdud, Mechola, Na’aran and Ro’i settlements’ organic and conventional packing houses. In addition, the company has a grapevines crop in the Ro’i settlement.
Arava exports strawberries and herbs from Gaza.
Subsidiaries: Arava USA, Arava Holland, Arava UK.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Thu 24/04/2014
- ABB Group
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- Agrexco Carmel Agricultural Export Company
- Agrofresh Pro
- All Trade Recycling
- B.D.T.H Israel Solar Energy Ltd.
- Bickel Group
- Clal Sun
- Compost Or
- Dekel Acher Construction and Investments
- EffiSolar Enterprises Inc.
- Energix Group
- Enerpoint Israel
- Enlight Renewable Energy
- General Electric
- Herzel Bibi – Nitsat HaDuvdevan
- Kardan NV
- Minrav Group
- Nextcom Group
- Tahal Group International
- Tal El Collection and Recycling
- The Trendlines Group
- Trendlines Agtech – Mofet
- Yamit Filtration and Water Treatment (Formerly: Yamit E.L.I.)