A publicly traded Israeli company that supplies, imports and markets agricultural products, and manufactures food blends for Farm animals. The company also owns real estate assets.
The company is controlled by Amir Hervra Lehaspaka Shel Hitachdut Haikarim Beisrael Ltd. who holds 70.97% shares. Other major shareholders include: Yelin Lapidot Holdings Management Ltd (7.73%), Chairman of Board Dov Amitay (1%).
Chairman: Dov Amitay
CEO: Guy Binshtok
Amir Factories 1975 Ltd (100%); Amir Dagan Marketing (1996) Ltd (100%); Amir Dagan Feed Mill (99.9%), Breath of Life International Ltd (BOL Pharma) (39.3%).
ASP-PAK (Macedonia), GOIZPER S. Coop. (Spain), PLASTIKA KRITIS S.A. (Greece), Wipak (Spain), ITW – Illinois Tool Works (USA), Freudenberg SE (Germany), Beniplast Benitex S.A. (Spain), John Deere (US).
The company is the representative of several Israeli companies such as: Adama, Netafim, Rivulis, Haifa Group and ICL Fertilizers.
All the information contained in this page is valid until Sun 25/07/2021
- Adanim Tea Company (1991)
- B. Gaon Holdings
- CETCO Mineral Technology Group
- Deshen Hatzafon – Production and Marketing of Fertilizer
- First Solar
- Gadot Agro (Merhav Agro)
- Gat Fertilizers
- Genesis Land Dates/N.S Water and maintenance services
- Green is us
- Group 5 Security (Tzevet 5)
- Hagihon Company
- Hai Dolev Holdings Ltd.
- Haifa Chemicals (Haifa Group)
- Kardan NV
- Kedem Hadarim
- Mor Hasharon Fruit (Sharon Fruit)
- NaanDan Jain Irrigation
- Rivulis Irrigation
- Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies
- Tahal Group International
- Tamar Hazahav